Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This post was from October 2009

(Click on Picture!)

Its a before and after Party for Home improvement projects! So I thought I would post pics of my Kitchen, and I just finished my new little cornice yesterday so perfect timing.
I havn't posted any pictures of my kitchen since it got a facelift last year. So here it is so far...
I'm going to do the After first, because the before is quite scary.


AFTER










Before



We actually lived with the blue counter tops and laminate cupboards for a year. Then I ordered new cabinet doors, as plain wood (paint grade) and painted them myself. It took FOREVER but it was worth every second and saved alot of money! Then my brother put in new countertops for us, and My Husband put the crown moulding on top. I'd say it made quite a difference. I've been so happy with it.




Don't forget to go to the DIY Show Off (click here) & see all of the before and after projects that people have submitted! Lot of great projects to see! Or if you have a home improvement project you've been working on, Add your link to her site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment