Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This post was from December 2010

Here is a dresser I recently finished.


This dresser was very unfortunate looking when I brought it home.
It had some sort of goo running down the front of it that had hardened.
It was sick. This is the one that I used the paint stripper on.


Anyway, I love how this one turned out. A little more elegant looking.
It would be perfect next to a bed I think.
Here are some pictures I have found with a similar style of dresser. Now these are way nicer and way more expensive, but they give ideas other than a simple little nightstand.

{Restoration Hardware}

{I cant remember where I saw this one}

{Restoration Hardware}
{Restoration Hardware}

Now that the Holidays are just about over, and my classes are done, I feel like I will really be able to get some things done around here.
I have furniture up the wazoo that needs to be done and cannot wait to get to it.
So hopefully I will be updating alot more. I say that every time but I mean it this time.
This dresser is for sale if anyone is interested.
Email me for details.

The DIY Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment